Give eBooks a Try.
OK, I know what you are going to say.
- “I like the feel of a book in my hands.”
- “I like the smell.”
- “I like to see them on book shelf.”
These may all be perfectly valid reasons, however there are as many perfectly valid reasons to embrace eBooks.
- They are way cheaper.
- You can try new authors without breaking the bank.
- You can download a Kindle App for free to your phone or tablet
- Thousands of authors often give eBooks away to promote themselves. (You don’t often get free print books)
- You can keep thousands of them on your phone or tablet.
- Don’t need a light to read by.
- Easier to read in bed.
- You can carry them in your pocket.
- They link between devices, so that, if you are reading on your tablet at home and then want to continue on the train on your phone, the two are sinked through Kindle, so you don’t lose your place.
- Audio books are the same now, if you are reading then want to shange to audio while you drive, you can link seamlessly. (Some Audio Books come with a purchased eBook, some you have to purchase separately).
I could go on, but you won’t really get to know the value of eBooks unless you try them. I think there is a place for both in the wonderful world of reading.
I’m an Author and an avid reader. Initially I was a print fan, however, now I’m hooked on eBooks, for all of the above reasons.
It is easy and costs you nothing to try. You can download the Kindle App for android or Iphone for free to your phone or tablet and buy books straight to either in seconds. Give it a try, you have nothing to lose! Download for FREE Here.